Entry #6 Cozy Homes

    I know every one of us when asked what a cozy home feels like, we think of a close relative’s house, a friend, or grandma’s place. But the things in the house aren’t what make up the coziness of the home. I think it’s the people living in it that make the home cozy. Sure, the house may have comfortable furniture, or the best snacks. But truly what makes it enjoyable is the feeling with that person. Sometimes a cozy home isn’t a home at all. Sometimes it’s a person that makes you feel at home. It is a feeling of comfort and the vibes the person may give off. 
     I know for me my cozy home is my friends house, the house smell is nostalgic when I go over. A feeling of calmness, joy, and warmth. But I know the house wouldn’t be the same if there were different people living in it. I think it’s my friend that makes up all the sensations of that homey feeling. Also, the memories made in the home is something that plays into the mellow feeling the house creates. A home is meant to be snug and cozy, it’s your safe space. My favorite cozy home is my bed, like I said previously, its not always a home. 
     To end this off, I hope everyone has a cozy home they can fall back on. It is important to have it as it is your space to relax and feel secure. Having a piece of your cozy place on you also helps with anxiety and provides a sense of comfort whenever you need it. Thank you for checking into this week’s blog!

Comments

  1. I totally agree with you, I also love when my home is cozy and nice. When ever I feel anxious I just relax in my home instead of going out.-Avreal Plana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee that first picture. My bed is my cozy place. I try to stay in there as long as possible lol. I feel cozy when I'm with my boyfriend, he makes me feel safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I loved your topic this post. It was very unique and relatable. I also agree that a "homey" feeling has to do with your surroundings and it being your safe space.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts