Entry #1

    Having a blog can be beneficial to the person. It can benefit their business, life, or community. They do this by spreading knowledge about anything they know about the subject. Three blogs I read were "The Blonde Abroad • Solo Female Travel Blog," "Home - A Beautiful Mess," and "refinery29.com" As I read 'The Blond Abroad' I liked how she tells you what you'll find in her blog and anything that is related to travel. I find this to be important to put in the beginning of blogs because it gives you a sense of what you might find in the blog. Giving you travel tips, guides on packing, and including photography tips. The way she has her blog set up is easy to navigate, broken down in different topics. I liked how she set it up as it is easy to find any information one might be looking for. The format that is used in guides and helpful content, she uses this format because it is what fits best with her topic on travel. I didn't like her overpriced lightroom shop because it is a preset when you could make it yourself. Now I get if you don't know how to edit pictures but $244 for presets. Lastly, the author’s purpose for writing this travel blog is to give readers an insight into what traveling is like and giving tips and different guides on traveling, using her own experiences. Therefore, the purpose influences how she sets up the blog and the way she writes to her audience. 

Comments

  1. Hi Glorianel, Even Though I never really been interested in bloggs until now, after doing some research, I agree that blogs are beneficial. They allow us to deeply connect and relate to each other adding comfortably in our lives.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts