Entry #2

    Today I want to talk about the topic of comfort movies. My all-time favorite comfort movie is Freaky Friday with Lindsay Lohan. I love that movie so much. I have two comfort movies, depending on how I'm feeling. If I'm feeling blue, I'll put on Princess and the Frog. I also have comfort shows. I watch more shows than movies as I feel you grow close with the characters of the show. My top three comfort shows are That 70's show, Friends, and Jane the Virgin. I've rewatched these shows at least five times each. I love when I rewatch them because I'll notice things I didn't before, or I'll see the situations differently each time. I mostly love to rewatch them because of the story line, the romance, emotions, and the comedy. These movies and shows are all special to me as they've helped me through some tough times, it's crazy to say because it’s a screen and not a being. With the show 'Friends' I can say it has helped me the most. The actors have also said how they can't believe how much of a positive impact they've made on their audience. Even though it's an older show I still love it and feel a close connection with all the characters. I wanted to talk about this topic because I think we all need to have a comfort show or movie, something we can relax and watch in times of stress. 

Comments

  1. Hey Glorianel, I also love to watch movies especially when I'm by myself because, like you, I find comfort in them and they bring me joy and allow me to emotionally connect. I also love watch princess and the frog, That 70's show, and Jane the Virgin and can relate when you said that they help you through tough times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glorianel, I absolutely adore Jane the Virgen and That 70's Show! Those are such amazing picks for a comfort show, and I completely understand why you chose those! I adore the way you can connect to us as the readers. Thank you for this ! - Jesse

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts