Practice Blog

         Hello, my name is Glorianel Garcia. I am 17 years old, I am a student at Trevor G. Browne High school. I like to learn new things about myself everyday, and about life in general. My main hobby at the moment is doing peoples nails and designing them. I want to start getting into some type of sport to do as a hobby aswell. My main pet peeve would probably be people smacking their food, hate it. Another one wold be not speaking your mind, holding grudges isn't good for the soul. To conclude my first blog, I hope we all learn something new today!

Comments

  1. Hi glorianel, your hobby is really cool. Are there any sports that interest you at the moment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Glorianel, your hobby is very interesting. You should pursue it as a career one day. We definitely have some similar pet peeves. Thank you. Juan Orrantia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Glorianel, I also like learning new things about myself and life. I recommend sports involving running because you get to learn so much about yourself. Cross country and track and field are good running sports. I agree with you that Holding grudges could be harmful to the soul.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts