Blog #4 New Insight

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is doing good and is getting ready for the upcoming holidays. I know I'm very excited, something about this time of year is comforting to me. I also hope y'all had a good Halloween to those who do celebrate. I had fun, I haven't celebrated the past two years, it was nice.    



 This past week I've been preparing myself for the wrestling season, I’m very excited, and I've been watching more movies. I recently went to see FNAF (five nights at Freddy’s). I honestly loved the movie, I do have to say as a scary movie, not that scary, but overall, it was good. It had silly little moments and we laughed. The only time I got scared was Balloon Boy. Another movie I watched was ‘Fantastic Mr. Fox’ that is a movie I recommend if you like unique animation and a deeper meaning to the movie than what is shown. I also recently went to ASU Polytechnic campus, it was cool. The building designs were unique, and we learned about scholarship opportunities, dorming, and life after high school. One of the discussions we had was expenses on living alone with the career path we’ll choose. This gave me a greater insight on what it could potentially be like for me in the future money wise. I like the field trips to different universities and colleges as it gives me an idea of where I’d want to go after high school. 
To end this off on a positive note, remember to be kind as we are all healing from something and learn something new today.  

Comments

Popular Posts