Entry #5 Minty Mentos

    Do you ever ask yourself what’s the difference between mints? They are made from the same thing since they are mints, right? I guess it's a personal preference. My preference is Mentos. Mentos are good, especially the chewy ones. Those are the best in my opinion. They leave a minty fresh scent for longer and you feel the coolness of it in your throat. The crack it has when you bite into it, then turning into a taffy like consistency feels satisfying. I don't eat them often but when I do, they're a delight to have. I like to think of them as a piece offering when in a group setting. Passing around the mints is like a bonding experience between people, and you can’t go wrong with Mentos. The long stick of circles perfectly sitting on top of one another, wrapped in its blue packaging. Mentos are like minty skittles. Perfect candy except I eat them like candy instead of like mints. That’s not a good thing, eating mentos mints like it’s a candy, but their so enjoyable. How could I eat just one. A bonus is the minty fresh breath you get from eating so many. 

    It was hard finding a mint I enjoyed. Altoids would make my mouth feel like it smelt 10x worse, Tic Tac wasn’t strong enough, and lifesavers was a lousy excuse for mints. I remember the first time I tried a mento. My dad had passed it around and, on the packaging, it said “chewy,” I’m not opposed to chewy things. Next thing I know I was asking for another mint and since then always asked my dad if he had Mentos in his car. I say Mentos specifically because they are the only mint I enjoy. 
    Thankyou for reading this entry and hope you found what mint brand you like. 

Comments

  1. I like mentos occasionally too. Mints and gum are a great ice breaker to offer when meeting new people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts